Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Some Stuff.....

On 1/7/2018 10:24 AM, Sonny wrote:
On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 8:48:00 AM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Forgot the link to my glue-up in the previous post...

https://i.imgur.com/X8K6dXB.jpg

The reattached strip was not thin, but about 1"X 1", besides, I would have had to make some cauls. Quicker to just clamp it on.

4 Pics of the roughed astragal. Still need to do some finish sanding. Also, the T aspect is a tab thick, to fit between the doors. More/finish sanding is needed, there. Scroll right from Pic 1) Proposed profile, Pics 2 & 3) shaped, Pic 4) the length (82").
https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...posted-public/

Too chilly, this morning, for painting the T1-11 siding, plus a threat of rain. Temps in/near the 70s later this week, so that siding work will wait.

Sonny

Nice!