Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Harry Newton Harry Newton is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 12:12:25 -0500, rickman wrote:

I think a battery that prevents the device from running at full speed
because the unit shuts down would be considered to be "truly defective".

Rick,
You are logical and stating what any reasonable adult would state.
But you're not dealing with normal thinking adults.

You have to remember whom you're dealing with, where the Apple Apologists
(nospam and Jolly Roger and BK @ OnRamp.net being major Apple Apologists)
will argue *any* semantic avenue they can.

They will state that nobody noticed.
They will state that you should only read Apple MARKETING explanations.
They will state that it was for the good of the consumer.
etc.

You can *predict* everything the Apple Apologists will say because they act
like a cornered rat would act, if that cornered rat were Apple MARKETING
herself.

They'll never admit the truth.
They'll twist out of the logical trap with clever semantic distortions.
And, when all else fails, they'll outright tell boldfaced lies.

In addition, Jolly Roger (more so than the rest) will simply call any fact
he doesn't like, a troll.

If you haven't already noticed this, then just continue what you think is
an adult conversation with them ... and it *always* devolves to what I
stated above (and worse).