Posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y

Default New Wheeler Dealers

The Natural Philosopher formulated the question :
Yerah. when it strays from geeks corner to relaity TV it can naff off.

Poor old Mike. Not much else he CAN do, but Ed China can fix cars and I guess
he has a damn well equipped workshop by now.

I found Mike to be a tremendously annoying little cockney wide boy. Edd
came across as the very down to earth capable one. What did annoy me,
was that the fixing up costs at the end, were completely unrealistic.
No labour costs were included, any outsourced work was often at bargain
basement rates and the parts were just so easy to source.