Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default HP 54111D dim display

"Here, check out this supplier of LCD displays that replace CRT tubes in
raster scanned displays used in HP and Tek instruments. "

I'll stand corrected on that. I never thought anyone would put the money into such a unit. However what I said about the CRTs stands.

"I just replaced the CRT in a HP70004A MMU unit - cost $400 . "

I am surprised the cost is so low. And congrats on getting that job done. Sounds like loads of fun.

"There is so much wrong with what you posted that it would take forever just

to tell you. "

I did everything I said I did.

"Stop being such an asshole. "

Born that way but sometimes it comes out that way. Though your knowledge of CRTs might not be top echelon, I did not mean to demean your skills. And CRTs are obsolete.

So, this asshole has useless knowledge.