jim

Default Moisture on inside of windows

tflfb wrote:

I get allot of moisture on the inside of my windows, near the bottom of the
window sash. when the temp drops below 25 degs.

There is no air leaking in that I can feel. The windows are wood. (
Windsor ) brand.

The humidity in the house is low. Example outside temp 25 degs, indoor
humidity 28 %.

The windows are double pain glass, with a air 3/4 inch barrier between them
which is sealed.

The glass feels cold inside, I think its just a case of warm air meets cold
air and the sweating begins.

Any ideas/

Thanks Tom

if the glass is cold on the inside and the house is heated its got to be
the moisture thats inside the house thats condensing that you see.
just like a cold glass of water outside in the summer heat... its gonna
sweat....... why is the glass cold on the inside if its insulated
glass?? thats the question????