Posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Default New Wheeler Dealers

"Mr Pounder Esquire" Wrote in message:
JoeJoe wrote:
On 06/01/2018 18:54, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I caught the program on Sky or somewhere last night and was not too
impressed. I watch very little telly but when channel flipping I
used to watch bits of the old show.
I know that the old show was just a show, but I never found it to be
boring. I thought that the mechanic, Ant, had absolutely no
charisma, Ed China did have that.
The cockney ****, Mike Brewer seemed to be groveling to him.
Quite disappointing.
I won't be bothering again.
Forgive cross post to uk.d-i-y.

I also caught a few minutes of the new show when channel flicking - my
thoughts were exactly the same: sleeker, faster, 100% scripted (I
know, it was always scripted, but it didn't feel that way), and with
a lot less substance. All ready for the American market then...

I will also not be watching again.

Yup, all ready for the murkins. But as it is not fast and furious and not
from "Chucks Workshop" it will flop.

I think there is more than meets the eye here.
Sort of a strange guy with a strange wife.
I always wondered if Edd was "of the persuasion"
https://marriedbiography.com/imogen-...about-it-here/

God that's pure ****e isn't it?! Lol
--
Jim K