Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Repairing Chain Link Fence

On Friday, January 5, 2018 at 7:35:22 PM UTC-6, Brian Wraith wrote:
On Friday, January 5, 2018 at 6:13:48 AM UTC-8, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, January 5, 2018 at 8:06:59 AM UTC-6, Brian Wraith wrote:
I have a number of sections of chain link fence where invasive trees have been allowed to grow and have blended with the chain link.

I have cut down the trees above the fence and cut them off below the chain link. The only practical way of getting the tree remnants out of the chain link is to remove short sections of fence and splice in new pieces. Some of the trees are 6 - 10 inches in diameter and have blended with the fence along the entire 5 foot height.

I don't have much experience with installing or splicing chain link, I was hoping to get some pointers on the best way to proceed.

Have you considered searching the Internet? ^_^

You must be the group rocket scientist.

Did you click on the link? It only took a few seconds to find multiple sources of instructions including videos on repairing chain link fencing. You can reject my help if you wish and it won't change my opinion of you. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Dejected Monster