Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default .jpg enlarge -Windows 10

In message , Harry Bloomfield
writes
This is a copy of the entire instruction manual for a carcam, just as
supplied by the manufacturer. 8x pages of instruction, all of the pages
on one side of an A4 sheet in a landscape of 4 x 2 grid. It is just
about readable with decent lens in its original form, but...

I have done an high res scan of the page saved as a jpg and I should
like to be able to print it out as 8 separate, enlarged A4 pages, but I
am not experienced in graphics programs - what it the easiest way to do
it? A beginners simple step by step guide please.

Don't know:-) But you can sometimes be lucky printing in poster format.
(Epson)

--
Tim Lamb