Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Goebles reborn in Germany.

On Friday, 5 January 2018 12:22:58 UTC, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
jkn wrote:
On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 6:23:36 PM UTC, Bill Wright wrote:
On 04/01/2018 16:41, harry wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/0...l-media-sites/

Having imported thousands of rapists/murderers, Merkel wants to stop Germans bitching on about it.

It's Goebbels, although we all knew who you meant. But yes, the German
government are going back to the traditional mindset that has always
beset that race. We are moving that way as well, and it won't be long
before contributions to this and other newsgroups are scrutinised and
the authors of any non-PC messages taken in for questioning.

A N Onimus

'German' is a race, is it Bill?

Jon N

I would regard Germans as the same race as me.

But what about Jews apparently they are a race.
We do refer to the human race rather than the human species too.

Humans tend to like placing things in convient boxes or add labels to identify such things.

But if someone said (for
example) 'I hate all Germans', that might be condemned as a racist
comment. Or would it be something else? I'm guessing that it depends
on context, and stuff.

It also depends on who's doing the labeling I'm sure some of us have noticed that if a person(s) or group of people rape/kill then Harry will only find it offensive enough to post about it if they are muslims or have a darker skin than he does.