Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Aldi, the German discounter

On 04/01/2018 22:55, Rod Speed wrote:

I don't with the operations with self checkouts.

Some can be OK but only if every thing is pre-packed with a bar code but
in my experience there are too many retailers where they really haven't
thought through the process properly. Just watch how often the staff
member has to help out because the process isn't intuitive an/or
suddenly the item needs you to enter a menu system where obviously you
have previously used your crystal ball to find where the item is hidden.

I will use self service tills in some retail outlets but refuse to use
them in others that I know are crap.