Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some not so quick... quick and easy Christmas presents.

On 1/2/2018 8:58 PM, Tristan Mauger wrote:
On 12/30/2017 4:25 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, December 26, 2017 at 1:01:49 PM UTC-5, Tristan Mauger wrote:
.

How do *I* have a flaw in my soul for mocking someone who routinely
calls for the murder of people he doesn't even know?Â* Why do you people
throw in with a vile, murder-advocating cretin who is stealing from you?

It is obvious to the most casual observer that you have a flaw in your
soul.

No, it isn't.Â* Saying "it's obvious" doesn't get you off the hook to
support your claim.

Beating up on Mark Wieber for any reason reveals no flaw in anyone's
soul.Â* Wieber is an asshole.Â* Gardener's and Terrell's and your support
for him reveals flaws in your souls, if you ****bags can even be said to
have them.

Doo-daa!