Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Senile Yank Alert! LOL

On Thu, 4 Jan 2018 15:16:57 -0800 (PST), Auntie Senile Monster wrote:

I actually sleep better when I'm breathing with the help of an oxygen
machine. I've had problems with pulmonary edema if I don't take a
diuretic. I've had several serious episodes when the medical staff
ignored what I told them what would happen if I didn't receive a
diuretic. My lungs filled with fluid and I've almost drowned in my own
body fluids. It's a scary situation when it happens. o_O

[8~{} Auntie Blabbering Monster

You just make me laugh with your senile blather, senile auntie! LOL