Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aldi, the German discounter

On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 20:48:45 +0000, NY wrote:

I get my card out of my wallet while I am waiting (and waiting) in the
queue, and put it loose in my shirt pocket (the hardest for anyone to
pick),

I do the same, but keep it in my hand.

Indeed Lidl and Aldi have virtually no "output" tray so
you have to pack things as fast as the cashier rings them up.

In the Aldi case, the end of the counter is shaped so that the trolley
can be swung round and put up close. That is the output tray!