Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default XP box

On Thu, 4 Jan 2018 20:39:22 +0000, Tim Lamb
wrote:

snip

I wondered if mentioning computers would start a mega thread:-)

Better than Brexit though eh. ;-)

It is only 32 bit and had started being a bit careless about dragging
and dropping files.

Did you know you can 'undo' those actions (if you realise you have
done something wrong). Because you can make such mistakes, I tend to
copy and paste then delete or cut and paste if I'm feeling confident.
;-)

I'll move it to a dry barn to get over the immediate
problem.

Is the right answer. There's bound to be an excuse for us to bring
something in or to enjoy some of that lovely home cooking again. ;-)

Cheers, T i m