Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default XP box

On 1/3/2018 9:15 PM, Tim Lamb wrote:
Right! The old XP box has taken up space in our hall for too long. I am
told the space is needed for a row of wellington boots in readiness for
the next GC. visit!

I'll strip out the hard drive but are any of the other bits of interest?
Free to appreciative home:-) Memory cards?

There has been occasional mention of alternative uses for PC power
supplies. I stopped playing with electronic components around the time
TTL came along so nothing springs to my mind.

I will never give up XP outlook distress or my desk top computers
......hate windoze 10 .....

--
sent on windows 10 and Thunderbird .....
Follow my lead...ignore Brian Reay ....