Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Tumble dryers revisited.

On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 18:31:18 -0500, S Viemeister
wrote:

On 1/1/2018 3:49 PM, Max Demian wrote:

When I lived in places with no refrigerator I would put milk &c. on an
outside windowsill of suitable prospect.

I used a windowsill, too, but I draped a wet towel over the
milk/butter/etc.

In the days before keg beer and cooling systems landlords used Hessian
sacks soaked in water to to keep the casks cool on hot days.

May not reach the low "we market it this cold as refreshing but really
it is anathematize your taste buds because the taste is foul really"
temperatures found in recent years for some drinks but still cool
enough on a hot day to be appreciated.

G.Harman