Posted to uk.d-i-y
Johnny B Good Johnny B Good is offline

Default O.T. Andrew Marr's The Making of Modern Britain "Controversy"

On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 11:18:47 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Johnny B Good wrote:
I was so impressed by this act of independent thought by Andrew in
regard of using the correct pronunciation of a word that has for so
long been systematically mispronounced by news readers and commentators
in TV and radio broadcasting that I felt impelled to alert all and
sundry of this momentous event.

It's because he's a Scot.

Perhaps that might account for him not getting "The Memo" (and thus
saved from the "Well Poisoning" effect of that memo). Even if he ever did
see that poisonous memo, being Scots educated, he would have known better
than to take such a memo seriously anyway. :-)

--
Johnny B Good