Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Raw water anyone?

On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 20:56:38 -0700, rbowman wrote:

On 01/02/2018 02:35 PM, Oren wrote:
I drank "raw water" from a swamp many times. Never hurt me, twitch
twitch....

I've drank water from the Okefenokee; if alligators can live in it how
bad can it be?

Artesian well water smells, but after getting used to it is very good.

We had a dug well that tended to go dry. After my father died my mother
had a well drilled and they hit sulfur water. Hot showers really sucked
and the coffee was unique.

Depending on what the sulfur compound it is, you may be able to get
rid of it easily. A aerator takes out the stuff we have here. You just
want that process to happen away from the house.