Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Raw water anyone?

On Tue, 02 Jan 2018 21:35:44 -0000, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 16:57:28 +0000, Bod wrote:

People are paying through the nose for €˜raw water which could make
you ill

Wanna hear a good one? €˜Raw water is now a craze. Yes, people are
shelling out extra dollars to drink unfiltered water over your normal
treated H20.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/02/people...4/?ito=cbshare

A Cajun in Louisiana calls bottled water "diet water".Â* He also calls
eggs "cackle fruit".

I drank "raw water" from a swamp many times.Â* Never hurt me, twitch
twitch....

Artesian well water smells, but after getting used to it is very good.

When out hillwalking I drink water from streams, rivers, lakes, etc.
People say it will kill me.Â* Funny how it doesn't kill animals.

Just wait until you get giardia the first time. You will love it.