Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tristan Mauger Tristan Mauger is offline

Default Some not so quick... quick and easy Christmas presents.

On 12/30/2017 4:25 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, December 26, 2017 at 1:01:49 PM UTC-5, Tristan Mauger wrote:
.

How do *I* have a flaw in my soul for mocking someone who routinely
calls for the murder of people he doesn't even know? Why do you people
throw in with a vile, murder-advocating cretin who is stealing from you?

It is obvious to the most casual observer that you have a flaw in your soul.

No, it isn't. Saying "it's obvious" doesn't get you off the hook to
support your claim.

Beating up on Mark Wieber for any reason reveals no flaw in anyone's
soul. Wieber is an asshole. Gardener's and Terrell's and your support
for him reveals flaws in your souls, if you ****bags can even be said to
have them.