Posted to rec.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default Really slick tool.

was heard to mutter:

I've been working on the power in my basement (adding a couple of
circuits and lights for the shop) and have been using a new wire
stripper. The thing is really slick for stripping NM cable and
working inside boxes. I've had some others that work OK, until
they're dropped or are used to try to bend wire. Once they get
whacked, they're never the same. These are strong enough that that
doesn't happen. Nice!

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-NM-Wire-Strippers-48-22-3070/206865418

Interesting tool. Thanks for sharing.

I've probably still have too many wire strippers aaround here.

Ten plus years ago I picked up a set similar to these...
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B073R35K..._t3_B01JO6UB7W

Mine are different brand but I bought a few sets of both the larger
and smaller ones. I kept a set and gave the other sets away as gifts.

I'll keep using them till they quit working. I don't use them daily,
so they've held up well and are easier on my arthritic hands.

Guess I failed the 'never have enough tools' in the stripper category.