Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Another example of the perfection of American Corporate morality.

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 15:17:19 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

Learn to suppress your cognitive dissonance, wake up and smell the
coffee, your country is being hijacked by a criminal, fascist
administration.

Your criminal lost

The End

Oren, this has been a year now of these complainers. Can't they live in the
present?

No. As an aside, freaks have complained since the announcement in NYC.

Do you have a recipe for an authentic Philly Cheese Steak sammich? You
deserve one. Post the recipe.

Use enough thinly sliced chipped steak WAG is 8 oz to fill a hoagie roll
slit lengthwise. Grill to your likeness with onions (if you like) when
nearly done throw your selection of cheese on it-cheese wiz, provolone,
mozzarella until it melts, throw it in the roll and add some Italian sauce
on the top-pizza, spaghetti, ketchup...

Do not oil the grill as it soaks into the meat then the roll and makes it
soggy and splits and ends up in your lap.

Do not cut the roll too deep; the roll splits and the goodies end up in your
lap.

Philly style is with wiz and their own sauce.

My style is mozz, pizza or spagets sauce, raw onion and pepperoni.

Heat it in the oven if you want a grinder.

Cut in half, plenty of napkins or bib.

Add anything you like to suit your taste mushrooms, bacon.

I don't know if the stores in your area offer grilled meat. The chain
convenience stores around here used precooked meat and steam it. I don't
like it that way.

There are some nationwide names like IIRC Lukes but I don't think it makes
the trip.

Chicken can be used in place of beef.

Taste can change as result of the bread used.

I would go to your favorite pizza place and see if they have the
ingredients. They can make one up for you.

--
Tekkie