Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default OT(ish) - toilet pan design

Chris Hogg wrote:

On 2 Jan 2018 11:25:39 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:32:41 +0000, Chris Hogg wrote:

The other thing that effects it is the texture of the jobbie, which in
turn is a reflection of the diet of the jobber. Soft squidgy jobbies are
more likely to leave skids than rock-hard marbles, although brown soup
probably won't leave marks. There is a scale of jobbie textures, known
as the Bristol stool scale:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_stool_scale

Enjoy your breakfast!

Perhaps this for breakfast?

http://sobadass.files.wordpress.com/...828-005041.jpg

chuckles Oh, horrible! chuckles again. Chocolate, I assume (I
hope!). I imagine it was made by the nursing staff in the colo-rectal
department of a hospital, possibly for the benefit of the senior
proctologist!

I would think it was rather crude Photoshopping (other image
manipulation programs are available) of the Bristol Stool Chart, which
is freely available online.

--

Roger Hayter