Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default TRV Price/Quality sweet-spot

On 01/01/2018 20:10, Chris B wrote:
As part of a complete heating system overhaul I need to replace the
seized up and non thermostatic valves on 13 Radiators.

I have some previous experience with Drayton and have no issues with
their reliability, (only a 1 yr guarantee but my experience is that they
will last much longer) but at Screwfix prices (for comparison)

https://www.screwfix.com/p/drayton-t...d-15mm-x/34362

the cost would be 13*24.99 (£325)

I have use "pattern" copies of the Drayton, and they have been fine for
5+ years.

Terrier (5 yr Guarantee and £11 each) and possibly Danfoss look like
they might fit the bill but I have no experience of either.

Also used those in the past, and they worked fine.

--
Cheers,

John.