Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Really slick tool.

On 1/1/18 7:38 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 7:52:56 PM UTC-5,
wrote:
I've been working on the power in my basement (adding a couple of
circuits and lights for the shop) and have been using a new wire
stripper. The thing is really slick for stripping NM cable and
working inside boxes. I've had some others that work OK, until
they're dropped or are used to try to bend wire. Once they get
whacked, they're never the same. These are strong enough that
that doesn't happen. Nice!

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-NM-Wire-Strippers-48-22-3070/206865418

Nice! I love the "live circuit" warning on the pivot point. ;-)

I have an expensive set of pliers/wire cutters that I used to wire my
house, 25 years ago.
I still have them. But when I was cutting through a run of romex in the
attic that I "swore" I switched off power to... well, let's just say
that after a pop and a puff of smoke, I turned them into 12ga wire
strippers. :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)