Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.equipment

Default Running an empty microwave oven

On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 18:31:01 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

People are funny. A fellow I knew sold items at a farmers market. One
day he tried to sell cantalopes for $ .25 and not selling many, he
marked that out and put up a sign of 3/$ 1.00. Sold almost all of them
at that price even though they cost more.

I found this at a local market:
http://www.11junk.com/jeffl/pics/drivel/slides/you-save.html
When I accosted a stocking clerk to point out the problem, he failed
to see what was wrong. When I dragged over a manager, it took about
15 seconds for his brain to engage and see the problem. He later
mentioned that it was like that for at least 2 days and nobody
noticed.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D