Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Really slick tool.

On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 7:52:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I've been working on the power in my basement (adding a couple of
circuits and lights for the shop) and have been using a new wire
stripper. The thing is really slick for stripping NM cable and
working inside boxes. I've had some others that work OK, until
they're dropped or are used to try to bend wire. Once they get
whacked, they're never the same. These are strong enough that that
doesn't happen. Nice!

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-NM-Wire-Strippers-48-22-3070/206865418

Nice! I love the "live circuit" warning on the pivot point. ;-)

I recently picked up a multi-size stripper at an estate sale store for $2. It looks like each notch
has been hand sharpened. Better than any new stripper I've ever bought.