Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default rail and stile question (dumb??)

On 2018-01-01, -MIKE- wrote:

I believe we went through all this on my baby gate post, didn't we?

Who cares!?

Well, for those who do care about it I was simply saying there was a lot
of discussion about it in that thread, in case they wanted to look it up.

I didn't even know what "rails and stiles" were. Now, thanks to you
all and the internet, I do! Again, thank you to all you 'wood
masters'.

BTW MIKE, how does one apply "rails and stiles" to a "gate post"?
(serious question).

nb

HA! Yeah, I saw that you figured it out in your next "post."
That homonym can be confusing in the context of the subjects we often
discuss, huh?

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)