Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Best Blade for "Cultured Marble"

On 12/31/2017 5:20 PM, croy wrote:
For making a half-dozen short (5") cuts in cultured marble, what kind of blade should I get for
use on a table saw. I've heard recommendations to use a 7 1/4" blade on a 10" table saw to get
the surface speed down, but nothing about the best type of blade. Carbide finishing? Carbide
metal-cutting? Or???

Diamond blade on a wet saw . Your table saw ain't gonna cut it (pun
intended) . Oh all right , use a fine tooth carbide 10" and feed very
slowly . Then clean that dust out thoroughly , it's very abrasive .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on