Posted to alt.home.repair
Will Rogers[_2_] Will Rogers[_2_] is offline

Default OT - funny obit

On 12/31/2017 05:34 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
A few days ago the 90 year old mother of my friend Stinky passed away while he and his sister were talking to her. He and his sister promised their parents that they would never put them in a nursing home. His father lost his battle with cancer some years ago and died at home in his own bed. My friend's children and grandchildren were at the house for Chrismas to see his 90 year old mother for the last time. I suppose that's the way it should be. You go out surrounded by family. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep...not screaming like all the passengers in his car.