Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some not so quick... quick and easy Christmas presents.

Michael A Terrell on Sat, 30 Dec 2017
19:00:47 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
pyotr filipivich wrote:

"It's going out right, so you might as well do it right the first
time." One of those bossims I learned back in my youth'

One of his screw ups caused me to work double shifts seven days a
week, for a little over seven months with only three days off when my
mother died. I was getting less than four hours sleep a night during
that time, and it could have been prevented if the manager had admitted
his mistake and spent the money for a $5 crystal.

Then I got back to work, and a stupid #$%^&*( got in my face and
said that I was a F#$%^ing Mama's boy for taking off for her death from
cancer, radiation treatments and chemo.

It was a toxic workplace, and it took the rest of the techs to pull
me off that *******. I told his supervisor that if I saw him again
during the next week that I would kill him, with no remorse. 'Mr. Macho'
didn't show his face for close to two weeks. His supervisor had been a
marine, and he explained to the fool that my Army training wuld make it
easy to paint the complex red with his body parts.

Youcks. My sympathies. I've been fortunate to not have such an
experience. Or the tolerance, perhaps.

--
pyotr filipivich