Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT - funny obit

On 12/31/2017 2:35 PM, Frank wrote:
Cleaning up files I found this one which I thought I'd pass on.
It is for real, as published.

Walter G. Bruhl, Jr.
Born in Philadelphia, PA on Apr. 20, 1933
Departed on Mar. 9, 2014 and resided in Newark, DE.

There will be no viewing since his wife refuses to honor his request to
have him standing in the corner of the room with a glass of Jack Daniels
in his hand so that he would appear natural to visitors.

Cremation will take place at the families convenience and his ashes will
be kept in an urn until they get tired of having it around. What's a
Grecian Urn? Oh, about 200 drachmas a week.

Thanks for that...my own obit should read like that