Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Dyson / Gtech / other (portable cleaner)?

On 31/12/2017 10:45, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 18:30:24 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

GETA****INGHENRY

Twice the vaccuum: half the price.

Had one, heap of crap by comparison to the DC04. No "beats, as it
sweeps, as it cleans" action meaning it didn't clean as deeply,

I have a Henry brush that beats as it sweeps. Driven by the air flow
generated by the vacuum. It works well albeit with a downside that large
objects sucked up can jam it which can be overcome by first going around
the room a quickly sucking up large rubbish without the brush attached.

suction dropped off as bag clogged, harder to push the head around on
any thing but hard or very short pile carpet, hose had a tendancy to
fight back.

Depends on the bags used and the brush head fitted. In my Henry I use
the Numatic Hepa-Flo bags which are a type of cloth like construction
which maintains suction until extreme heavy with dust/rubbish
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Numatic-NVM.../dp/B001D4V4FM.

The only good thing about was the £30 we got for it when we had a
garage sale.