Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Senile Yanks Alert, AGAIN!

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 19:40:50 +0000, Beavis wrote:

Penis Peeler do you not realize that the great majority of people reading
newsgroups have you killfiled? You're nothing but a nasty troll who
believes he/she/it is smarter than everyone else. I've news for you
Penis Peeler, you are definitely not the brightest bulb on the
chandelier so bugger off and spew your excreta someplace else. snicker
^_^

[8~{} Uncle Plonk Monster

Only idiots actually read or reply to him/her/it.
The **** is basically posting to himself.

Sorry, Beavis, but there MUST be someone here who keeps pointing out your
idiocy! And an idiot is EVERYONE who consistently keeps taking Butthead's
baits! Capisci? I suppose not, poor idiot! BG