Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Senile Yanks Alert, AGAIN!!!

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 11:09:41 -0800 (PST), Auntie Senile Monster wrote:

The Swedes are morons for allowing Muslim savages to invade their
country then giving them protected species status. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Seriously, YOU calling someone ELSE "morons"? YOUUUU? LMAO!

Penis Peeler do you not realize that the great majority of people reading
newsgroups have you killfiled? You're nothing but a nasty troll who
believes he/she/it is smarter than everyone else. I've news for you Penis
Peeler, you are definitely not the brightest bulb on the chandelier so
bugger off and spew your excreta someplace else. snicker ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Plonk Monster

As long as YOU and your retarded "friends" keep religiously reading all my
posts, everything is fine by me! LOL