Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Senile Yanks Alert, AGAIN!

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 1:40:53 PM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
On 30/12/2017 19:09, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 5:09:32 AM UTC-6, Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 21:27:06 -0800 (PST), Auntie Senile Monster whimpered
again:

The Swedes are morons for allowing Muslim savages to invade their country then giving them protected species status. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Seriously, YOU calling someone ELSE "morons"? YOUUUU? LMAO!

Penis Peeler do you not realize that the great majority of people reading newsgroups have you killfiled? You're nothing but a nasty troll who believes he/she/it is smarter than everyone else. I've news for you Penis Peeler, you are definitely not the brightest bulb on the chandelier so bugger off and spew your excreta someplace else. snicker ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Plonk Monster

Only idiots actually read or reply to him/her/it.
The **** is basically posting to himself.
--
Bod

So you're an idiot then? I report all Penis Peelers posts for abuse automatically without reading them. I can't killfile with Google Groups so I must get my news client working. Once I take the time to get it working it won't be a problem to killfile the nasty trolls. In all the years I've been hanging out on Usenet, I've only killfiled a few people. Usenet has been invaded by legions of nasty trolls in recent years. I'm wondering what caused the increase? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster