Posted to rec.woodworking
Electric Comet Electric Comet is offline

Default Blade for Compound, sliding miter saw

On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 17:32:26 -0600
swalker wrote:

Anybody have a clue as to what type blade I need for a replacement?

seems to me that binding would make a blade not do well at that angle
but maybe it is a combination of blade material and tooth design and
lack of stress relief that contributes

my recent experiences with freud blades points to the stress relief
on the blade face that allows the blade to cut so smoothly and with
less effort

always thought that blade thickness was the key to less warping and
binding but the freud blades are thin that i have used