Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default "Electronic Transformer" ... as 12V PSU?

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 12:34:32 +0000, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 12:24:56 +0000, Andy Burns
wrote:

T i m wrote:

I don't go straight to CPC (even though I get more catalogues though
the post than I can read)

They do seem to overdo it with the catalogues; never a week without one,
and often two ...

And if you mix them with Machine Mart, Coopers, Screwfix, Toolstation
and my subscription mags (Kitcar / Motorcycle), there is generally
plenty to browse whilst having a quiet sit down and paper to work on
when cleaning stuff etc. ;-)

You forgot Ironmongery Direct and Nisbets (here, anyway).