Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default "Electronic Transformer" ... as 12V PSU?

On 30/12/2017 12:09, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 11:26:37 +0000, "dennis@home"
wrote:

snip

OOI, what sort of overhead (if any) would you set on the capacity of
such a solution?

Say I measure 3A peak on boot and 2A when running but idle, would a 5A
model be overkill?

Cheers, T i m

http://www.easyflip.co.uk/CPC_Digita...gue/?page=1732

I don't go straight to CPC (even though I get more catalogues though
the post than I can read) so thanks for that. The only thing is I
don't know what sort of quality the gear is they sell (if / how they
vet stuff) ... if it's just the same stuff found on eBay etc?

Cheers, T i m

If they sell rubbish then they will still be there when the courts get
to them, while an ebay seller may well just disappear.

They also tend to be cheaper than amazon for most stuff and the really
cheap stuff is usually shipped from "china" on amazon and ebay.