Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default Christmas Snake Oil anyone ?. (V expensive mains extension block).

On Saturday, 30 December 2017 10:25:49 UTC, wrote:
Plowmen, Smith, Knight , Miller,Thatcher,Slater, Woodburn,Tanner are
other occupational names that go back centuries yet despite its
influence on our lives the Industrial revolution of the past 3
centuries doesn't seem to have created many that I can quickly think
of.

Most people already had established surnames by the time of the Industrial Revolution.

Of course in Wales you will find Dai Sparks, Dai Tractors and Dai Websites in the pub.

Owain