Posted to rec.woodworking

Default notation for plank

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 00:36:09 +0100, Emanuel Berg
wrote:

DerbyDad03 wrote:

I wouldn't worry about being exposed as an
amatuer. It's better than being exposed as an
A-hole who thinks they know everything but in
reality knows squat.

Well, that was a way of asking what to bring.
I'm not afraid of being exposed as anything,
and certainly not a carpenter as this photo [1]
pretty much sums up all my experience with
wood.

But I'm a gear freak so I always think about
brining the right stuff, knowing how to operate
it, and have it in a clean and
functional state, no matter what I do.

And yes, I've worked with many supposedly
professional guys who had no care of kit
whatsoever and had frustration boiling up all
day everyday because either the gear was
someplace else, or it was disfunctional from
maltreatment...

[1] http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/work-photos/wood.jpg

Oh, if you want to buy that sort of wood, you specify it by the cord.
;-)