Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Nearly 450,000 People Fled These Three Deep Blue States In 2017

On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 15:23:15 -0800, T wrote:

Who cares how your did it in California!

There was a recent article on Millennial migrations. Nevada is one
state. I've still advocate a wall on the CA border & NV.

It is cheaper to just force them to wear a flannel shirt.
They will run in terror! If that does not work, tell them
that Arizona loves Californians.

Why do you want to treat Arizona so bad :-)

P.S. Our state primary is June 6th. Go an vote.

You got that. Can't wait to vote against Lyin' Dean Heller

Be careful. Heller is moderate. Be very careful with Tarkanian. Which
congressional district do you live, up north

.... just sayin'