Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Video door security systems - recommendations wanted

My M-I-L wants a video door entry system for her house's front door as
she is becoming less mobile and would like to be able to see who is at
the front door and let them in remotely.

Can anyone here recommend (or otherwise) systems for this? The prices
seem to vary all over the place and it's difficult to judge what is
good and what is bad.

I'd be fairly happy to do D-I-Y installation but the door locking bit
would need to be fairly straightforward for me to take that on though
I'm happy with most electricals.

The house is in a fairly modern terrace in a quiet area so serious
vandal-proofness probably isn't necessary, just standard security.

--
Chris Green
ยท