Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dyson / Gtech / other (portable cleaner)?

On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 10:17:50 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 29/12/17 10:14, wrote:
On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 18:30:24 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 28/12/17 18:28, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 13:01:30 +0000, T i m wrote:

We have a Dyson V6 Animal but only really use that on the floor in
the kitchen or for the car(s).

Why not loan it to your Mum to see how she gets on with it? We have a
V6 and stairs is one of the places that it does make easier than
either man handling the DC04 or using the tool extension hose from
the DC04,

GETA****INGHENRY

Twice the vaccuum: half the price.

They are good,
but does a ****ing Henry meet the criteria of the OP who wants a
portable cleaner for his aged mother?

Where above does it say that?

Henry IS portable

By portable they probably means something lightweight and cordless.

So uou assume. With no evidencxe to justify.

Sigh. The OP:

As there seem to be a few appliance questions around, it prompted me to
get the panels thoughts / opinions / advice on a portable cleaner for my
87 year old Mum for use on the stairs (specifically potentially). Whilst
she is actually pretty strong and reasonably agile, something lighter and
easier to hold / use than a corded cleaner would be appreciated.

Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org