Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default OT question

Java Jive wrote:

On 28/12/2017 15:49, Cursitor Doom wrote:

I don't need "studies" to tell me I'm freezing my nuts off more and more
with each passing year. I only need to look out the ****ing window.
Global warming = my arse.

You will always get short-term variations from year to year, it's the
long-term trend over many decades into centuries that matters. Besides,
it's winter at the moment, and winter is usually cold. Also, as you get
older, lack of circulation tends to make you feel the cold more.

Where I am we have had about eight very mild winters in a row, after of
couple of years of prolonged snow and ice about ten years ago.
Needless to say, I draw no particular conclusions from this.

--

Roger Hayter