Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 23:22:09 -0500, rickman wrote:

Even the unsophisticated user can tell when his phone is getting slow. Many
people will then trade it in not knowing this could easily be fixed.

I had a customer phone me today asking if I could find her a cheap
used iPhone 6 for her daughter, who was complaining that her iPhone 5
was "worn out". No sooner had she read that Apple was slowing down
older phones to preserve battery life, the daughter magically
discovered that her phone was suffering from "a slow battery" and the
phone was in need of an upgrade. This might eventually be beneficial
to Apple sales.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D