Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Default Shower shelf

ARW Wrote in message:
On 28/12/2017 00:02, jim wrote:
Wrote in message:
On Wednesday, 27 December 2017 20:44:06 UTC, JoeJoe wrote:
On 27/12/2017 19:37, tabbypurr wrote:
On Wednesday, 27 December 2017 19:21:04 UTC, JoeJoe wrote:

New corner shower is finally fitted!

Wall are covered with these panels
http://ceiling2floor.co.uk/product/p...t-grey-marble/
and very nice they are too!

10mm thick plastic, looks very similar to corrugated cardboard from the
side.

The problem is that being pvc the surface will deteriorate, it will become grubby and uncleanable. I would never put that stuff in a bathroom. Useful on a shed roof though.

Anything must be better than tiles and grout in a very well used shower
surely?

quite the opposite. Tiles are ever cleanable, PVC isn't for too long. Grout is rakeable and regroutable,

Istr yours didn't look too great in your recent 'how do I get in
my shower valve' thread...

OUCH.

:-P :-D
--