Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Another example of the perfection of American Corporate morality.

On Wednesday, December 27, 2017 at 7:35:16 PM UTC-5, Vic Smith wrote:
On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 15:04:51 -0800 (PST), trader_4 wrote:

On Wednesday, December 27, 2017 at 5:21:36 PM UTC-5, Dove Tail wrote:
Vic Smith wrote:

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 19:09:04 +0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 08:35:10 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

Yeah, one Fox News to how many ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, WAPO,
NY Times, LA Times, Boston Globe, etc? The rightful outrage is
that it's lopsided, not that there is favoritism.

What, you're getting second thoughts about the Republican
conservative Trump? Fox News likes him. Watch Fox News. Nobody's
stopping you. Select the "truth" that you prefer. That's worked
for you so far. Your "outrage" is really cute.
You've posted about listening to Limbaugh, Savage and Levin.
Just watch them and Fox News for your "truth", crybaby.

A patriotic citizen is one who stands up and complains about
transgressions by a government, this is what you are calling a
"cry-baby".

A "patriotic citizen" doesn't dismiss the "liberal" press because
they aren't in lock step with his politics. An apple is an apple.

I conditionally agree, however I would say one doesn't dismiss any
press that demonstrates a strong adherence to journalistic standards
and ethics. Breitbart and Fox News (for the most part), are not
journalism outlets, they are propaganda outlets.

Those mindless automatons who go along with an outrageous
government, because they are not yet targets, are treasonous
cowards. It is obvious to which group most Trump supporters belong.

Learn to suppress your cognitive dissonance, wake up and smell the
coffee, your country is being hijacked by a criminal, fascist
administration.

I see you follow "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" proverb.

Your comment above is a red herring and has nothing to do with anything
I wrote.

I don't. I see many "enemies."

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.

A free press isn't one of them.

I do not see the free press as the enemy. I do see propaganda outlets
(e.g. Alex Jones, Breitbart, Fox News, Hannity, Tucker Carlson, OANN,
Heritage Foundation, NRA, the Trump administration the Republican
party, etc.) as organizations that should be scorned by thinking people.

Another example of a partisan hack. If you say the GOP is to be scorned
because it puts forth "propaganda", but the Democratic Party isn't on your
list, that's all we need to know. Nuff said!

Why don't you go back to listening to Savage, Levine, Limbaugh, Hannity, et al?
You can get the "facts" there. LOL
Your being anti-Trump don't cut no ice with me. Just proves you're not a "complete" fool.
You've chosen your crowd to hang with, moron.

Wow, hysteria so typical of the lib loons. Let's review, shall we?

Dove Tail posted this:

"I do see propaganda outlets
(e.g. Alex Jones, Breitbart, Fox News, Hannity, Tucker Carlson, OANN,
Heritage Foundation, NRA, the Trump administration the Republican
party, etc.) as organizations that should be scorned by thinking people. "

All I did is point out that if you think the Republican Party is a
propaganda outlet, but don't have the Democratic Party on that list,
it's very obvious that you're a biased partisan. And that got your
lib shorts so up in a knot? Wow. The obvious truth hurts you so
much? Nuff said.