Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default To replace older combi boiler?

In article , ARW
wrote:
On 28/12/2017 13:53, charles wrote:
In article , www.GymRatZ.co.uk
wrote:
On 27/12/2017 18:22, tim... wrote:

It's just coming up to 9 years old, never given me a problem (and I
think that girly who owned it before me never once had it serviced)

Boilers don't need "servicing" they only need attention when they stop
working. Not having some half-wit poking and twiddling stuff that
doesn't need either action is the the best way to ensure boiler
longevity.

Cleaning the "fluff" out of the combustion area is necessary once in a
while - if the boiler is not room sealed and there's a dog in the house.

The word dog I assume in this case is not a term of endearment for the
wife.

no - I was thinkingb of the canine variety.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England