Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default Christmas Snake Oil anyone ?. (V expensive mains extension block).

In message , Huge
writes
On 2017-12-28, D.M. Procida
wrote: Roger Hayter
wrote: So the logical thing to do is leave,
rather than have as much influence as any other country who
is a member on that change (or no change)? But perhaps you think
once outside the EU, nothing it does will have any bearing on us.
I find it a little paradoxical that you support using 2.5mm^2
rather than unobtrusive 0.5mm^2, but don't agree that it is worth
making both the same length; especially if you use the thinner
grades of wire. That ended up in the wrong place, didn't it?
No, I think it's the pointless Brexit exchanges that are in the wrong
place.

I've killfiled them all. uk.d-i-y is a much nicer place.

Must be strangely quiet where you are?

LOL. There's much less traffic, admittedly, but it's a much nicer place
for it. Didn't take that many entries;

[uk.d-i-y]
Sco: =-9999
Subject: OT
Subject: Brexit

TNP was already killfiled. I think I just added Streater.

You said you'd killfile me once. I suppose that may have just been
petulance.

--

Roger Hayter